The 2016 Storm Assist Photo Contest
YOUR PHOTO COULD BE ON THE COVER OF THE OFFICIAL 2016 DVD AND BLU-RAY!
Storm Assist is now taking submissions for our annual photo contest! We will be accepting submissions starting October 13, with a maximum of 3 entries per person. We will stop taking submissions on October 20 at noon CDT, after which Storm Assist volunteers will present an “Editor’s Choice” selection of images for public voting. There will then be SEVEN DAYS of public voting via the Storm Assist Facebook page starting on October 24 through October 31. The image with the most “likes” on October 31 at noon CDT will be declared the winner.
The winning photo will be featured on the cover of the 2016 DVD and Blu-ray.
The runner up images will also be featured on the DVD/Blu-ray back cover, disc face, and Storm Assist’s 2017 calendar.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. All images must have been taken in 2016
2. All images must have pixel dimensions of at least 1600 width x 2200 height.
3. Maximum of 3 entries per person.
4. E-mail a *watermark FREE* full resolution JPEG image to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Include your FULL name and the date/location of each image in your email.
6. All editor’s choice picks must sign a release before being qualified for voting. By submitting your image you agree to your image also being included in the 2017 calendar should it be a final winner.
7. You may ONLY submit your OWN images.
8. Your image will be cropped to fit a DVD and Blu-ray cover, so please consider how this will impact your image.
9. Deadline for submissions is October 20 at noon CDT.
**ANY images submitted that do not meet these guidelines will be automatically disqualified.**
Send in your favorite 2016 storm images via email now!
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions!