The 2014 Storm Assist Photo Contest!
**UPDATE** — The submissions period is now over. Please keep your eyes on the Facebook page for the finalists and the contest which will be announced Tuesday November 18th!
We are NOW taking submissions for the photo CONTEST! There will be FOUR days of submissions starting Thursday, November 13th, with a maximum of 3 entries per person. After the weekend (on Monday November 17th), we will deliberate and follow up with a presentation of the “Editor’s Choice” selection of images for public vote. There will then be THREE DAYS of public voting via Facebook.
The winner will be the cover of the 2014 DVD
The top 12 images will be the images used in the calendar, of which Judges Choice will determine the cover image.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. All images must have been taken in 2014
2. Quality guidelines = (min 1600 width x 2200 height.)
3. Maximum 3 entries per person.
4. E-mail a *watermark FREE* full resolution JPEG image to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Include your FULL name and the date/location of the image.
6. All editor’s choice picks must sign a release before being qualified for voting. By submitting your image you agree to your image also being included in the 2014 calendar should it be a final winner.
7. You may ONLY submit your OWN images.
**ANY images submitted that do not meet these guidelines will be automatically disqualified.**
SO! Send in your favorite 2014 storm images via email now!
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions!